Nick Derksen is the Co-Owner and Development Manager of Summit
Pacific Properties. Nick is also a licensed Real Estate Agent with
Century 21 Creekside Realty Ltd.
- He has a passion to see his skill at construction be used to make a
difference in the world. He has done this by leading 6 trips to Mexico to
build houses for those without a suitable place to live.
- Nick started in construction in 1996 giving him longevity in the
industry and a tremendous amount of experience, ranging from custom
finishing carpentry, framing, and project management. He also has a
B.A. in Religious Education from Ambrose University.
- Nick was asked to and participated as an expert panelist with the
Real Estate Investment Network at a training event for real estate
investors. The panel focused on strategies for successfully investing in
- He has received the Centurion Award which is one of the highest awards at Century 21.
- Nick has and continues to work with the Pacific Community Resource Society (PCRS) and BC Housing to provide homes for individuals looking to gain independence and step back into society.
- He is married to an amazing woman named Courtney. They love to
be active, play, and explore the world. They have three sons named
Micah, Wyatt and Weston that bring joy to their lives.
To contact Nick, please use the Contact Form at the bottom of the page.