Scott Street is the Co-Owner and Business Manager of Summit Pacific Properties & Investments. Scott is also a licensed mortgage broker with Mortgage Architects.
- He has a driving passion to see others prosper and the world
changed. He has lived this out by being actively involved in his
community through mentoring youth, volunteering with Youth at Risk, working on committees to promote youth issues, and also by coaching sports.
- Scott has an MA in Leadership from Trinity Western University and a Bachelor of Theology from Ambrose University. Scott has also taught a class entitled "Leadership in the 21st Century" at Trinity Western University for both the graduate and undergraduate level.
- Scott has twice been featured in "Canadian Real Estate Magazine".
- Scott has participated as an expert panelist with the Real Estate Investment Network at various training events for real estate investors. The panels have focused on various topics including: the economics that drive real estate values, property management, and getting unstuck in your journey.
- Scott has been and continues to be involved with community groups providing input into the homeless crisis and the drug crisis in Chilliwack.
- He is a member of the Housing Hub Advisory Committee, who works with tenants, landlords and government agencies to help advise the Housing Hub in Chilliwack.
- He is married to an incredible woman named Jody with whom he greatly enjoys talking and laughing with. They have two children, named Caelan and Macey, that they love deeply.
To contact Scott, please use the Contact Form at the bottom of the page.